Sunday 20 April 2014

Mini album


What a damp Easter Sunday today? Thought I spend some time crafting.  Found a video on You tube this morning and thought I'd have a go.  It's simply made with a foolscap kraft folder, I found a tatty one in the drawer, and a pack of papers that you get free with a magazine.  These were Nitwits from Scrapbook magazine.  I've got a drawer full, which I don't know what to do with, so used some up.  There's even enough to make a matching gift card and greetings card to match.  It would make a great present for someone.  You could probably get something in the region of 18 pictures, if there small ones in it.
I'm pleased with the result.  I think I'll be off to staples tomorrow to get some more file pockets to make some more.  Might try making my own backing papers next time, by stamping them.

Front cover.


Page 1


Page 2


Page 3


Page 4


Page 5

And finally the back page

Now off to make the card and tag.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 Long time no see! Ive been very busy with work and setting up my new cosmetic business.  Ive started making my own soaps, body scrubs, whip...