Sunday 13 April 2014

Daffodil basket

Made this yesterday.  Not sure if the punches are the right one, but good first attempt I think.  Used American Crafts card stock for the box, flowers and greenery.  Used Stampin' Up envelope board to make the basket, and flower shop and petite petals for the flowers. Used also the fringe scissors for the grass.

It's starting to look like Easter in our house now:

Got the yellow tulips from a friend at work for my birthday next week.  She wasn't seeing me next week so I got them early, thanks Sue.

Think I might add a few more flowers to my flower basket, perhaps tulips or crocus's, when I get my oval punch, coming next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 Long time no see! Ive been very busy with work and setting up my new cosmetic business.  Ive started making my own soaps, body scrubs, whip...