Saturday 29 March 2014

Playing with inks

I was asked to cut a plain white page of squares for someone at my craft club, but the blade wasn't deep enough so it basically embossed the page, but as you know I can't throw anything away, I thought how could I use this.  Well I thought I would play with some inks on it.  I have spayed with Dylusions inks and mica spray inks.  I have used distress inks through a mask, the metal floor effect. I have used some grunge stamps.  I have also just rubbed the ink pad over the page.


I then thought, there is not enough on the page, so found a scroll mask/ stencil, so stencilled through this with a black Promarker pen.

 

I'm loving the effect, but I still don't know quite what to do with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Long time no see! Ive been very busy with work and setting up my new cosmetic business.  Ive started making my own soaps, body scrubs, whip...