Saturday 29 March 2014

Never ending scrapbook page


For the Jubilee a, couple of years ago now, we did a challenge in the craft club to do something for the jubilee.  I decided to do a never-ending scrapbook page.  I had seen one a few years ago at a craft show, but never attempted one.  So I found a tutorial on you-tube and gave it a go.  I hope you like the result.
Front page
 
2nd page

I added some extra photos by adding flaps to the centre two pages.

 
3rd page

 And the last back page

And turn again, you are back to the front again.

It was quite hard work, a lot of cutting and matting involved, but the effect is great. Most of the photos were from the internet.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 Long time no see! Ive been very busy with work and setting up my new cosmetic business.  Ive started making my own soaps, body scrubs, whip...