Been soooo busy the last few weeks haven't had time to spend in my studio. I recently bought some new shelves for the studio and at the weekend started to put them into use. I bought a drawer unit designed for toy storage from IKEA and am using it to store my scraps and at hand tools.
Monday, 6 July 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time no see! Ive been very busy with work and setting up my new cosmetic business. Ive started making my own soaps, body scrubs, whip...
-
Long time no see! Ive been very busy with work and setting up my new cosmetic business. Ive started making my own soaps, body scrubs, whip...
-
My new crafting space is finished! I absolutely love it, now comes the hardest bit, what do I put in it and where? This is the outside: And...
-
http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx To place an order follow the link, login or create an account. Find my details, Sally Debenh...

No comments:
Post a Comment