Thursday 28 May 2015

Telford regional event

Two weeks ago, I was in Telford getting ready for the annual stampin up regional training event.

This is a great event where you meet lots of demos from around the country.  We all make swaps to swap with each other, a name badge and donate a card for RMC fund.

These were my swaps:

These are mini needle sets which could sit in your handbag for that emergency repair.  I stamped the Lacey background and flower. There is a small pocket inside holding the needle case.

This is my name badge:

This is using and Easter stamp (without the sentiment) and coloured with blender pens.

This is my card donation:


The event was held at the international centre in Telford.
Here are a few photos around the day.



  






No comments:

Post a Comment

 Long time no see! Ive been very busy with work and setting up my new cosmetic business.  Ive started making my own soaps, body scrubs, whip...