Monday 22 September 2014

Baby frames, hanging wall plaques and recent card makes

I've been busy creating and not blogging, so I thought I had better put up a few of my latest creations.

Really pleased with the way these have turned out.  The frames can be personalised with names too.






I'm now starting to make some Christmas cards so will be showing them off soon.

These are a few of my cards made recently too:

The technique used to make these backgrounds was fun and very messy.


The background on these two above were all handstamped.

These have handstamped backgrounds too.



I'll show some more of my creations later.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

 Long time no see! Ive been very busy with work and setting up my new cosmetic business.  Ive started making my own soaps, body scrubs, whip...