Saturday 7 June 2014

Today's workshop

Had a wonderful afternoon with a couple of ladies making men's cards.  Jo decided to go freestyle and make her own using a selection of stamps and inks, different to what I had planned, but they were great.
  Busy crafting, did you spot the blue boxes?  I've a stack of Graze boxes which I've stamped onto coloured copy paper (not Stampin' Up) of which I have stacks of, with gorgeous grunge and off the grid stamps, and stuck to the box to cover over the graze writing.  Make a good storage box to keep the cards in afterwards too.

And here are some of the creations:





And these are the cards that I made, the one on the far right I've Case'd from a blog I saw recently, thanks ( can't remember where!) 

And I did manage to make one card whilst instructing my guests.

Involves triple layer stamping, first time I'd tried it, love the technique, going to try this again.



Hope you like them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 Long time no see! Ive been very busy with work and setting up my new cosmetic business.  Ive started making my own soaps, body scrubs, whip...